Performance for the Artificial Turf Market
- Performance football, rugby and hockey pitches aspiring to meet FIFA, World Rugby or FIH quality criteria, cannot do without a quality shock pad. The same applies to artificial turf systems becoming more sustainable.
- Reducing the amount of polymeric infill, the switch to natural infills or the adoption of non-filled turf, are only possible when the appropriate shock pad is used.
- To prevent non-performance, premature depreciation of the surface or, even worse, liability claims due to injuries, buyers are advised to ensure that the turf is installed on the exact shock pad they paid for.
High Quality Products
- Used in 300+ new FIFA, World Rugby, FIH or else approved quality pitches every year
- Compliant with the new EN 15330-4 standard for shock pads and e-layers
- Compliant with supplementary national standards issued by the English, French, Italian and Dutch football governing bodies
- Re-usable in 2nd or even 3rd top-layer renovations of multiple FIFA Quality and FIFA Quality Pro installations
- Lateral drainage products for impermeable subbases
- 24-year producer warranty with End Of Life (EOL) leading sustainable brand
- Production lead time of <5 weeks, including ‘in season’
- > 99% of the deliveries are on-time and on-site
- Easy to handle and to install
- Produced with individual roll length
- Solid back-office support by experienced and dedicated team
- Development partner for artificial turf producers in verified and certified performance pitch systems
- Leading contributor to and member of industry bodies like ESTC, SAPCA and IAKS
- Always present at major international industry events
Made in Europe, delivered Worldwide
- Produced in Europe with Italian design and German engineering
- Active in the artificial turf business since 2002
- World-class product range supporting our partner channels to market
- Innovation in bringing new products and services to market supporting excellence
- Expertise in developing first time right approved pitch systems
- Manufacturing in Malaysia for Australasian region
- Smallest environmental footprint possible, as we only produce per project, just-in-time production
- Light weight material, long lasting and therefore a low carbon footprint
- Reusable & recyclable products to meet customer (EOL) expectations
- Small CO2 footprint thanks to short delivery distances
- Little waste on-site as rolls are produced with individual roll lengths
Don’t miss the opportunity to discover the future of artificial turf technology with us at FSB 2023. Meet us for an exchange of technical content and a delicious cold drink.
📍 Location: FSB Cologne, Hall 10.2 Booth B020-C021